Friday, December 7, 2012

I am............

Hi!  I'm Lisa.  I am starting this blog as a creative outlet.  I'm a stay at home Mom to Noelle, and a wife to a wonderful guy.  I am also working on my Master's in Elementary Education.  I love, love, love cloudy days,  iced coffee with peppermint (even when it's not Christmas), and peanut butter in my oatmeal.  I don't like to be in the sunshine (I was born in Seattle, but adopted 3 days later and taken to sunny Florida to live at the beach...booo!  But it's my goal in life to get back to Seattle one day!), and I feel ackward looking at people when they are talking to me and telling me a really long story.  Where am I supposed to look for such a long story?  Above all else, I love and live for Jesus.  Thanks for visiting!   Here is a shot I took of my little Noe for Christmas.................


No comments:

Post a Comment